Sunday 8 October 2017

Course overview

I had really enjoyed taking this course as a whole. I thought that this course was very knowledgeable and interesting as I want to be an ESL teacher in future. I liked the assignments particularly, in that way we get to know or understand other interesting ways to do things, which I could have never imagined to think in that way (get to know others perspective). I really enjoyed the readings as well although I found some of the reading contents kind of confusing I guess that's greatly because I have never taught anyone anything yet.

Sadly enough I did miss the live sessions that's why I would say that was the only part of the course which I didn't like that much, because of the timings and also because I am taking four other in class courses as well and this is also my first time taking a TESL course so I didn't know much about these courses and how they work.

No comments:

Post a Comment